How can I add my mobile application's sound file?
You can add a mobile application sound file while creating the "push content". To add the sound file for the application, execute the following steps.
- Go to Dengage Platform.
- From the side menu, click on the "content" navigation. The context menu will be shown to you with different options.
- Click on the "push" option.
- Add new content and choose the required mobile application platform. A form for the platform setting will be shown.
- Set the platform setting, where you defined the sound file into the "sound" parameter.
- Save the settings. Your sound file will be successfully added.
From where can I find service worker file?
Create a web application with the "Push Enabled" option, the system creates a service worker file. Find the service worker file following the path. Setting > Applications > "your web application" > Actions > See to Setup Guide path. Your service ...
Our mobile app is the mobile view of our website, should we add our events to the app again?
If you have added events to your website, you don't need to add events to your mobile app again.
Experience Module Custom Mobile Integration
Custom Integration¶ Custom Integration (Backend Side) Guide and Restful API Beta This integration method is in beta and not recommended for frontend use. Please check other integration methods. Introduction¶ This tutorial provides a very simple and ...
Can I add video to an email?
Yes, but only the link, and the platform will show the preview from the video.
Multi-Channel Messaging Platform
dEngage Multi-Channel Messaging Platform (MMP) is one of the most powerful features of dEngage CDMP which is a built-in, integrated module but can also be deployed standalone. It offers central management for your digital engagement level with your ...