How can I create an Automated Job to import data from FTP?
To create an Automation job for importing data from FTP follow these steps:
- Go to the automated job section.
- Click Add then specify a name and start/end date for the job and click Next..
- Select the File drop trigger from the triggers in the left panel.
- Click to configure on the file drop trigger and specify the FTP user and directory where you will be uploading the files through FTP.
- Specify the file headers and click OK.
- From the actions panel select data space update to update the table with your data.
Note: File headers are basically columns in your file and their sequence doesn't matter.
How can I create an automation job?
To create an automation job: Go to Dataspace. Click to Add a new job. Set the required credential & click next. Define the automation job according to your marketing scenario to execute the created automation job.
How can I import my previously collected mobile push tokens?
Go to "data space" navigation. From the side menu, open the "import" option. Import the previously collected tokens in the master_device table. OR Create an automation job to update the table using FTP. Your .csv file should include columns like ...
How can I import my previously collected web push tokens?
Import your previous web push tokens using file import. OR By creating an automation job But, you will not be able to use them to send push notification because for the service worker file to be updated the person should do these steps Remove all ...
Steps to Import .CSV File
In the admin panel, go to Data Space navigation. From the side menu, click on the import option. A list of Data Imports will be shown on the screen. Click on the Add button. A new dialogue box will appear on the screen. When the .CSV file is ...
CDMP Data Import
Data imports enables you to import new records (or) update existing data through a CSV file. This is particularly useful when migrating from other platforms to D·engage, or performing mass updates to a large chunks od records. The process is quite ...