Neto D·engage Integration
In a matter of minutes, without a single line of code you will become able to connect your Neto store to your D·engage account. This integration is a one-way sync that sends your product catalog as well as your contact and order data directly from your Neto store into your D·engage account for both logged in customers and guests.
You can use this data to send personalized follow-up emails to your contacts, trigger automations to run based on behavioral data, create targeted micro-segments, define campaign conversion goals, and more.
To integrate CDMP with Neto, you need to follow three basic steps:
- Get API details from the Neto Store
- Enable the Neto integration
- Integrate Service Worker file on Neto store
How to get Neto API Details
First you need to fetch API key and Username from your Neto Store. Follow the steps below to get these details:
- Log in to your Neto Store.
- Go to settings & tools 🡪 staff users
- Select your user name
- In the user detail section there is a field named “API Key” if this field is empty then click on regenerate.
- Click save & close.
Enable the Neto Integration
Now you have your Neto store username and API key, follow the steps below to enable integration.
In your D·engage account click Data Space > Integrations and click Connect to start the configuration. Enter your Neto Store Name,, API Key and Username.
Click Connect ad Next button.
Once your Neto store is connected select the type of data you want to sync: Contacts, Products and/or Orders.
All Contacts and Product data are synched. Order history can be synched up to a year.
Pre-Mapped Data Fields
Contact, Order and Product data come with pre-mapped fields. Please view the tables below for details.
Contact Data Pre-Mapped Fields
Order Data Pre-Mapped Fields
Product Data Pre-Mapped Fields
Managing Your Integration
You can manage the connection and view sync history at any time from the Data Space > Integrations page.
To receive Push notifications, You need to Integrate the service worker file with Neto store. Follow the steps below to integrate the service worker file.
- Disconnect Button: Clicking the "Disconnect" button will prevent future contact, product and order data from syncing into your D·engage account. Any data already synced from that Neto store will not be deleted and will remain even after the store has been disconnected
How to Integrate Service Worker File
- Login to your Neto Store.
- Go to settings & tools 🡪 All settings & tools.
- Search for “Custom Scripts” and select “Custom Scripts”.
- Add new custom script by clicking on Add New button.
- Enter the meaningful name for the script and set its status to active.
- Add script to the script section and click save button.
- On clicking the save button, Neto will send a verification token to your registered email address.
- Copy that verification token from your inbox and paste into the following dialog.
- Click verify token button.
- After adding the script into the header section of code, You need to add the service worker file into the root directory of Neto store.
- For this You need to send a request to access the files of Neto store.
- Visit this link: Request SFTP Details (neto.com.au)
- Fill out the form and click submit button.
- The Neto team will send the credentials to access the files via email.
- Note: It can take 12-15 hours.
- Note: You need an FTP client to access the files. We are using WinSCP in this example.
- Open WinSCP and start a new session.
- Enter the credentials sent by the Neto team and click login.
- Upload file in httpdocs folder and close the session.
- Now go to the Neto store, a dialog will appear.
- Click allow button.
- After clicking allow you will receive notification
D·engage GTM Integration
There are two different ways for GTM integration. You can create new google tags as well as, you can use existing ones. (a) Using Existing Tags for Sending Events Data In order to use your existing triggers to send data to the D·engage platform you ...
Event Data Integration
There are two options to send Event Data to D·engage: 1. Send event data via D·engage SDK First, you need to create a website application to use the dEngage Web SDK. Go to D·engage Event SDK page for detailed instructions to 'create an ...
Shopify D·engage Integration In a matter of minutes, without a single line of code, you can connect your Shopify store to your D·engage account. This integration is a one-way sync that sends your product catalog as well as your contact and order data ...
Mixpanel - D·engage Integration
Mixpanel is a leader in the product analytics space, that provides real-time insights into app/website interactions and leverages brands to devise effective marketing strategies according to their customer behavior. D·engage provides an ...
SurveyMonkey - D·engage Integration
With the SurveyMonkey integration, you can now import survey responses directly into your D·engage account, enabling you to enrich your Master_Contact table and build segments based on audience responses to create a more personalized experience. ...